KPA Automation softPLC
KPA Automation softPLC is a programming environment for developing PLC for real-time operation systems such as Linux, Xenomai, INtime, Windows. Focused on IEC 61131-3, KPA Automation softPLC technology is designed for all automation solutions, from machinery, controllers and drives manufacturers, to system integrators and machine builders. This technology is based on straton® PLC core and fulfills the 4 key requirements… Small, Smart, Simple and Speedy.
Benefits and key features
- Supports 5 programming languages
KPA Automation softPLC supports ST, IL, FBD, SFC, LD languages according to the IEC 61131-3 standard and provides a program conversion option that allows to translate an application into the chosen programming language in a few clicks.
- Flexible cross-platform solution
KPA Automation softPLC is independent of hardware and can be integrated either on small platforms or on industrial PC platforms with or without operating systems.
- Advanced debugging and monitoring tools
KPA Automation softPLC has a collection of features for making step by step debugging and includes a wizard that builds a monitoring application for the project.
- Integration with EtherCAT and Motion control
- KPA EtherCAT Master to control EtherCAT network.
- KPA EtherCAT Studio configuration and diagnostic tool.
- KPA Motion to control single axis for point to point (P2P) according to PLCopen part 1, including gantry, gearing and camming options or 2D/3D coordinated motion according to PLCopen part 4.
- Motion Configurator to generate configuration files.
- Supports a range of networks
- OPC UA (server).
- MODBUS (both server and client).
- Shared Memory.
- Meets requirements of PLCopen
koenig-pa GmbH is a member of PLCopen – the leading association providing efficiency in industrial automation. PLCopen and its members concentrate on following standard technical specifications aimed to reduce costs in industrial engineering.
KPA Automation softPLC is intuitive and powerful development environment. It combines all technology stacks necessary for efficient functionality of automation processes and offers a wide range of communication protocols.