fastCenter offers a common development workspace for all tasks concerning creation and deployment of an automation solution regardless of how complex the solution is. Development environment supports:
- IEC 61131-3 languages for PLC programming
Development environment, called fastStudio, incorporates libraries to provide functional units ranging from PLC programs for device control up to visualization control panels, editors for configuring project components, and compilers to generate the output.
fastCenter based automation solutions ensure the following possibilities:
- Hierarchical architecture with object-oriented design
- Hierarchical user access and permissions system
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance with advanced reports, alarm system and events log
- Report system with relevant historical data acquisition, storing and retrieving
- Multilanguage support including major European and Asian languages
fastCenter is aimed to create customer specific solutions for monitoring, visualization, management and control of complex production processes (batch production of articles according to sophisticated technological process) with:
- Process based Physical model and Batch control (acc. to ANSI/ISA-88 (S88))
- Alarms & Events system
- Project specific visualization.
- Multilanguage support.
fastCenter SCADA systems are in operation worldwide in many hundreds of machines installed at customers like AT&S, Ibiden, Intel, LG, Samsung, Würth and many others.
fastCenter has a modular structure to ensure distribution of tasks among its components, correct and clear interaction of all parts, scalability of the whole system and each separate module, and a possibility to share development workspace among several participants.