LZ200 EtherCAT Master Controller
LZ200 is designed specifically to function as an EtherCAT master controller. The board features a Xilinx ZYNQ XC7Z010 System on Chip (SoC) including dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 plus FPGA logic.
The board features two (2x) 100MB Ethernet ports for EtherCAT and a 1GB Ethernet port for TCP/IP. It also includes a micro SD card slot, a serial UART and JTAG interface.
- Featuring Xilinx ZYNQ SoC with dual ARM A9 Cores and FPGA Fabric
- IP-Core EtherCAT drivers to optimize speed and real-time performance
(10+ KHz I/O cycles and less than 1 us jitter)
- Ideal for high-speed motion and closed-loop applications
- Bundled with KPA EtherCAT Master Development Kit (MDK)
- Optionally available with KPA Motion library