LZ200 EtherCAT Master Controller
Developed specifically to function as a high-perfromance EtherCAT master. The board features a Xilinx ZYNQ XC7Z010 System on Chip (SoC) including dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 and FPGA fabric.
Featuring 3 Ethernet ports: Two 100MB Ethernet ports for EtherCAT and one GB Ethernet port for TCP/IP.
It also includes micro SD card slot, serial UART and JTAG interfaces.
- Featuring Xilinx ZYNQ SoC with dual ARM A9 Cores and FPGA Fabric
- FPGA based ip-core EtherCAT drivers for optimized real-time performance
(>10 KHz I/O cycles and less than 1 us jitter)
- Ideal for high-speed motion and closed-loop applications
- Bundled with KPA EtherCAT Master Development Kit (MDK)
- Optionally available with KPA Motion library